Fulltime, 40 u/wk | Schijndel
All-round Machinist Woodworker
As an all-round machine woodworker, you are the hub of our production and handle each individual order with care.
What will you do?
As an all-round machine woodworker, you are the hub of our production and handle each individual order with care. You will be given specialist and therefore challenging assignments on which you can independently apply your expertise. The work consists of:
- Set up and operate machinery including CNC woodworking machines;
- You will check the machining performed for correct dimensions and complete delivery;
- In addition, you will ensure a clean and safe workplace.
Working at Meilink.....
.... is working for a company that is one of the top industrial packaging companies. Our clients are in the manufacturing industry. They build large and heavy machine lines, delicate high-tech machines and deliver complete turnkey projects worldwide. Meilink designs and manufactures industrial packaging, packages industrial (capital) goods and takes care of the transport thereof. Our ambition is to be a seamlessly fitting extension of the customer. We want to continue to grow and develop. Our employees naturally contribute to this growth. We believe it is important that employees continue to develop personally and acquire professional knowledge.
What do you bring?
- A completed VMBO education in the field of mechanical woodworking, engineering or construction;
- Experience with CNC controlled machines, wood and drawing reading;
- Eye for detail, you work meticulously;
- Cliché, but you are a team player. We do it all together, not alone;
- Good communication skills, you listen and ask questions when things are not clear;
- You are flexible and see what can be improved.
What makes us fun?
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a nice package of benefits. Are you doing well and have you shown your talent? Then you will be given the opportunity to learn and grow. Working at Meilink is never boring. There are always unexpected turns in projects and many things have to be realized under time pressure, because the plane or the boat 'never waits'. Working as a team and supporting each other are therefore very important to us.
Thank you for your interest. If you recognize yourself in the profile, we would like to receive your cover letter and CV via email@example.com.
For more information about this vacancy, please contact Robert van den Oetelaar, Production Team Leader at +31 (6) 52081558.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
"Everything has been thought about by Meilink. For example, you can see very clearly on purpose that the crates are screwed shut. This prevents the receiving party from opening the crate with a crowbar and still damaging the contents."
Bouke Willems | Royal Eijkelkamp