Are you completely at home in the ERP system ISAH and in project-based work? Are you looking for a new challenge? Then we are looking for you!
What will you do?
Together with your colleagues in the ICT department, you will ensure stability and reliability of the systems that support our primary process. You are responsible for implementing, supporting and securing knowledge of the IT applications. You analyze new developments, report and advise to the Team Leader ICT. You exchange information with colleagues in your department, including during your work meetings, in order to arrive together at the best solution for effective and efficient work processes.
In your role as application specialist, you will be responsible for setting up and managing the applications within the framework of the ERP system ISAH used. You advise on the correct way of using and share new possibilities of the application with the key users and users within Meilink.
Communication with users is an important part of your job. You listen to the question, and keep asking until you know exactly what the user means. You draft user manuals and provide training within the organization. In short: a fun and challenging role within a great team, working with exciting software and at a growing company with plenty of opportunities!
What we offer.
- A work environment where you have room for initiative and entrepreneurship;
- Fun and healthy work atmosphere within a nice team in a family business;
- Good benefits including: travel reimbursement, notebook, phone and 8% vacation pay.
- The possibility of permanent employment;
- An attractive pension accrual, with 50% of your premium paid by Meilink;
- Opportunities to (continue to) develop yourself;
- You will become part of a dynamic packaging world, where sustainability is paramount;
- Several fun promotions from our staff association and at least once a year a team or company outing;
- Of course delicious coffee and fresh fruit every day.
What do you bring?
- MBO/HBO working and thinking level (towards ICT);
- You hold a driver's license B and work at one of our locations;
- Experience in the full range of ICT (ERP applications and other common applications);
- You are analytical and process strong;
- You have experience with the ERP system ISAH;
- You are a team player and take initiative.
Do you not meet all the requirements, but do you consider yourself suitable? Do not hesitate to react! Perhaps you are the addition to our team that we need.
Working at Meilink...
.... is working at a family-owned company that is one of the top industrial packaging companies. We design and manufacture industrial packaging, package industrial (capital) goods and take care of the transport thereof. We do this for various sectors such as: defence, construction, medical or electronics.
Meilink exists 148 years this year and has 7 branches with a total of over 450 employees. The Borculo branch consists of over 160 employees. The culture can be characterized as open and friendly. We give a lot of trust and freedom which ensures a good work-life balance.
Together we work hard to exceed the expectations of our clients every time. There is also room for fun: successes are celebrated, others take a leisurely walk outside, and fun activities are occasionally organized.
You're still here!
We believe that work should be fun and should suit you. In terms of challenges, of course, but the work-life balance is also important to us. So if you work out intensively, or like to take your children to school, we will simply make good arrangements together. You happy, we happy!
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to receiving your application via: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information about this position, please contact Erwin ten Elshof (Team Leader ICT) reachable at: 06-10847657
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated!
"Everything has been thought about by Meilink. For example, you can see very clearly on purpose that the crates are screwed shut. This prevents the receiving party from opening the crate with a crowbar and still damaging the contents."
Bouke Willems | Royal Eijkelkamp