40 h/wk | Raamsdonksveer
Are you looking for variety in your work and do you enjoy making sure our incoming products and inventory of products and materials are in perfect order? Then we are looking for you!
What will you do?
As a logistics employee, you will be engaged in a variety of daily tasks such as: checking incoming and outgoing goods, picking orders in the warehouse, preparing orders for shipment and other common warehouse duties.
When products need to be shipped you make sure everything is prepared for shipment in a timely manner. You communicate easily and bring positive energy. Every day you will face a new challenge together with our fine team.
What we offer.
- You will become part of a dynamic packaging world where sustainability is paramount;
- A work environment where you have room for initiative and entrepreneurship;
- An attractive pension accrual, with 50% of your premium paid by Meilink;
- Good benefits such as: travel reimbursement, 8% vacation pay and the possibility of permanent employment;
- Development opportunities to (continue to) develop yourself;
- Several fun team or company outings;
- Fun and healthy work atmosphere within a nice team in a family business;
- Of course delicious coffee and fresh fruit every day.
What do you bring?
- You have at least a completed MBO level 3;
- You have worked for several years as a logistician where you have used a computer to store or unstore goods in an ERP package and/or Excel;
- You work carefully, are eager to learn, inventive, physically fit and a real go-getter.
Working at Meilink...
.... is working at a family-owned company that is one of the top industrial packaging companies. We design and manufacture industrial packaging, package industrial (capital) goods and take care of the transport thereof. We do this for various sectors such as: defence, construction, medical or electronics.
Meilink exists 148 years this year and has 7 branches with a total of over 450 employees. The Raamsdonksveer branch has 50 employees. The culture can be characterized as open and friendly. We give a lot of trust and freedom which ensures a good work-life balance. Together we work hard to exceed the expectations of our clients every time.
Of course, there is also room for fun: successes are celebrated, others take a leisurely walk outside, and fun activities are organized from time to time.
You're still here!
Nice that you are interested. Please send your CV and motivation to email@example.com.
For more information about Meilink find at: www.meilink.eu
Please note that acquisition is not appreciated!
"Everything has been thought about by Meilink. For example, you can see very clearly on purpose that the crates are screwed shut. This prevents the receiving party from opening the crate with a crowbar and still damaging the contents."
Bouke Willems | Royal Eijkelkamp