32-40 h/pw | Borculo
Production employee (packer)
Are you looking for variety in your work and do you enjoy encountering machines you've never seen before? Do you like to work with your hands and do you have experience processing wood? Then we are looking for you!
What will you do?
As a production employee (junior packer) you will work together on different projects. What you pack goes all over the world. This can be on location of the customer, but also in our own building. And it is never boring, one time you pack an engine part of a large ship and the next time a part of an airplane. Every day you and your team face a new challenge. It is a varied job where every day can be different. That is why we are looking for people who will package machines in specially designed wooden boxes. Are you eager to learn and do you bring a lot of positive energy? Then we are looking for you.
What we offer.
- Fun and healthy work atmosphere within a nice team in a family business;
- You will become part of a dynamic packaging world where sustainability is paramount;
- Good working conditions such as: travel allowance, vacation pay, possibility of permanent employment;
- An attractive pension accrual, with 50% of your premium paid by Meilink;
- Development opportunities to (continue to) develop yourself;
- Various fun promotions from our staff association and at least once a year a team or company outing;
- Of course delicious coffee and fresh fruit every day.
What do you bring?
- You have experience in wood processing and have previously worked with a drill and/or hammer, for example when making pallets, frames or other wooden products.
- You have technical and spatial insight and can, for example, read a drawing with dimensions.
- You enjoy working together in a team.
Do you not meet all the requirements, but do you consider yourself suitable for the vacancy? Then don't hesitate to apply anyway! Maybe you are the addition to our team that we need.
No worries! To make sure you get the hang of the job, we provide an in-house training by one of our experienced packers. You will learn various packaging techniques such as shrink-wrapping and encapsulation of machines etc. As you gain more experience you can continue to grow.
Working at Meilink...
.... is working at a family-owned company that is one of the top industrial packaging companies. We design and manufacture industrial packaging, package industrial (capital) goods and take care of the transport thereof. We do this for various sectors such as: defence, construction, medical or electronics.
Meilink exists 148 years this year and has 7 branches with a total of over 450 employees. The Borculo branch consists of over 180 employees. The culture can be characterized as open and friendly. We give a lot of trust and freedom which ensures a good work-life balance. Together we work hard to exceed the expectations of our clients. Of course, there is also room for fun: successes are celebrated, others take a leisurely walk outside and fun activities are organized every now and then.
Interested? Please respond quickly
Thank you for your interest. Are you the candidate we are looking for? Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com.
For more information about Meilink please visit: www.meilink.eu
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated!
"Everything has been thought about by Meilink. For example, you can see very clearly on purpose that the crates are screwed shut. This prevents the receiving party from opening the crate with a crowbar and still damaging the contents."
Bouke Willems | Royal Eijkelkamp