Fulltime | Schijndel
Do you think in possibilities instead of impossibilities? Can you switch quickly, do you convert your planning with ease and are you a regulator who is communicative and administratively strong? Then we are looking for you!
What will you do?
Do you think in possibilities instead of impossibilities? Can you switch quickly, do you convert your planning with ease and are you a communicative and administrative strong regulator? Do you also keep a good overview? Then we are looking for you!
The main tasks are:
- Take care of dynamic planning that contributes to good delivery reliability;
- Prepare production orders and determine necessary capacity in terms of people, resources and materials;
- Communication both internally and externally regarding planning, work preparation, production progress of any delivery problems and process improvement.
- Identify problems, shortages, delays and take actions to resolve them;
- Adjusting, re-planning and keeping the ERP system up to date;
- Actively participate in thinking about improving the entire process.
Working at Meilink...
.... is working for a company that is one of the top industrial packaging companies. Our clients build large and heavy machine lines, delicate high-tech machines and deliver complete turnkey projects worldwide. Meilink designs and manufactures industrial packaging, packages industrial (capital) goods and takes care of the transport thereof. Our ambition is to be a seamlessly fitting extension of the customer.
Meilink has 7 branches with a total of over 400 employees. The Schijndel branch consists of more than 50 employees. We want to continue to grow and develop. Our employees naturally contribute to this growth. We believe it is important that employees continue to develop personally and acquire professional knowledge.
What do you bring?
- MBO+/HBO thinking and working level in the direction of planning/logistics or engineering;
- Some experience with planning and work preparation in a technical (manufacturing) environment is an advantage;
- Sufficient knowledge of drawing reading and production techniques to make appropriate judgments herein;
- Good organizational skills and you are a team player, decisive, works methodically, stress resistant, result oriented, accurate and analytical.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, communicating easily with colleagues, suppliers and customers.
What makes us fun?
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a nice package of benefits. Are you doing well and have you shown your talent? Then you will be given the opportunity to learn and grow. Working at Meilink is never boring. There are always unexpected turns in projects and many things have to be realized under time pressure, because the plane or the boat 'never waits'. Working as a team and supporting each other are therefore very important to us.
If you recognize yourself in the outlined profile and job requirements, we would like to receive your application via: email@example.com
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated!
"Everything has been thought about by Meilink. For example, you can see very clearly on purpose that the crates are screwed shut. This prevents the receiving party from opening the crate with a crowbar and still damaging the contents."
Bouke Willems | Royal Eijkelkamp