32-40 hrs/wk | Eindhoven
Project Engineer (Mechanical)
Do you like to be challenged on a technical level? Would you like to apply your mechanical knowledge broadly and develop a product from concept, design, proto, test, to presentation to the customer. Are you looking for variation and do you want to continue to develop yourself? Then you are the Mechanical Engineer we are looking for!
What will you do?
As a Mechanical Engineer, you will be responsible for developing complex industrial packaging systems for the international high tech industry and make an essential contribution to the success of IPS Technology. You will do this:
- Based on customer specifications and requirements, you will develop a concept, 3D design and an FMEA;
- You will prepare the technical product documents (drawings, BOM, test performance specs) and have intensive contact with the customer;
- Together with your colleagues at IPS Materials, you will create the prototype;
- In our test center, you will have a few more tests performed before release for production and present your product to the customer.
- In addition, you participate in brainstorming sessions and review meetings to ensure the quality and proper solution direction of your projects and those of your colleagues.
What do you bring?
- Bachelor/Master's level of thought and work in the field of Mechanical Engineering;
- You have experience designing and constructing mechanical structures and have an affinity for the high tech industry;
- You have experience with Siemens NX and/or Solid Works;
- You communicate clearly and effectively because you want to get accurate and timely information from clients and colleagues in both Dutch and English;
- You have a clear and structured reporting style;
- You keep an overview and are able to multi-task, as you will be handling 5 to 10 projects simultaneously.
What can we offer you?
- Market-based salary with excellent pension scheme, bonus scheme, possibility to work partly from home, flexible starting times and a nice active staff association.
- Variety in your work, responsibility for your tasks and opportunities for advancement;
- Working together in a friendly team that is there for each other;
- Opportunities to further develop yourself through training and education.
Working at Meilink/IPS Technology...
.... is working for a company that is the market leader in the Netherlands in the field of industrial packaging. We design and manufacture industrial packaging, package industrial (capital) goods and take care of their transport. Our clients are in the manufacturing industry. They build large and heavy machine lines, delicate high-tech machines and deliver complete turnkey projects worldwide.
Meilink/IPS Technology is a family-owned company and is 148 years old this year. It has 7 branches with a total of over 450 employees. Within Meilink, IPS Technology is an engineering company specializing in the development of industrial packaging systems, tools and specific transport aids. Because we also have a testing, assembly and cleaning center, we provide an integral chain approach that is unique in the market.
You're still here!
We believe that work should be fun and should suit you. In terms of challenges, of course, but the balance between work and private life is also important. So if you sport intensively, or like to take your children to school, then together we can make proper arrangements. You happy, we happy!
Are you the candidate we are looking for? Then we would like to receive your CV and motivation at: email@example.com
For additional information about the position, please contact Peter de Munck, Project Manager at IPS Technology in Eindhoven, reachable at 06-82990372.
For more information about IPS Technology, visit: www.ips-technology.com
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.
"Everything has been thought about by Meilink. For example, you can see very clearly on purpose that the crates are screwed shut. This prevents the receiving party from opening the crate with a crowbar and still damaging the contents."
Bouke Willems | Royal Eijkelkamp