32-40 hrs/wk | Eindhoven
Project Manager (Engineering)
Do you bring structure to a demanding project environment and are you always aware of what is going on in terms of projects, planning, time, staffing and budget? Don't let yourself get crazy, do what you agree on and are you a real People manager? Then contact me soon.
What will you do?
As Project Manager Engineering, you are ultimately responsible for the realization of projects from planning to budget and from engineering to delivery. They vary in size and complexity. You will manage a team of approximately 6 to 10 engineers on a daily basis and report directly to the Manager Engineering. This is what you will do:
- You will create and monitor project and resource planning and ensure that projects are completed within set standards and guidelines such as time, budget and quality;
- Through your coaching style of leadership, you ensure that engineers get the best out of themselves and take ownership of their projects;
- You have a solution-oriented approach both technically and organizationally and you are able to overcome conflicts in terms of planning and project interests.
- You ensure that team members are at a level of knowledge and skill that allows them to be adequately deployed in a variety of projects (resource planning, training plan, quality systems);
- You ensure manufacturability and standardization, minimization of customization, working from standard or existing solutions;
- Working closely with the Sales and Materials departments;
- Continuing to build a strong team that works proactively and efficiently by encouraging knowledge sharing, standardization, and application of standards.
- Conducting selection interviews and induction of new employees.
What do you bring?
An enthusiastic and decisive personality with leadership qualities. You bring a healthy dose of humor, and feel at home in an informal technical work environment where teamwork is important.
- HBO/WO mechanical engineering or technical business administration with at least 3 years of experience in a high-tech development environment;
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a project manager preferably in a design environment;
- You are able to quickly understand customer processes and you think in integral solutions;
- You are driven, able to prioritize, maintain an overview and escalate in a professional manner;
- You are a true connector and know how to get the best out of people through coaching, guidance, motivation and a deal is a deal;
What can we offer you?
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a nice benefits package. In addition, you get the opportunity to learn and grow. Working at Meilink Group is never boring. Every time there are unexpected twists in projects and many things must be realized under time pressure, because the plane or boat 'never waits'. Working as a team and supporting/helping each other is therefore very important to us.
Working at Meilink/IPS Technology
IPS Technology specializes in the development of tools for transportation such as industrial packaging, tools and specific transportation aids. Our customers ask for high-tech solutions and we come up with them. We succeed because we combine technical know-how with creativity and in-depth knowledge of the world and our customers. In our test center, assembly and cleaning center, we deliver an integrated chain approach that is unique in the market. IPS Technology is part of Meilink Group.
Working at Meilink Group is working at a company that belongs to the top of industrial packaging. Our clients are in the manufacturing industry. They build large and heavy machinery lines, delicate high-tech machines and deliver complete turnkey projects worldwide. Meilink designs and manufactures industrial packaging, packages these industrial (capital) goods and takes care of their transport. Our ambition is to be a seamlessly fitting extension of the client in doing so. Meilink Group has 7 branches with a total of over 400 employees. We want to continue to grow and develop. Our employees naturally contribute to this growth. We believe it is important that employees continue to develop personally and acquire professional knowledge.
You're still here!
Are you our new Project Manager Engineering who takes on "any challenge, any time" and makes it a success? Then we are looking for you!
We would like to receive your motivation and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about IPS Technology, visit: www.ips-technology.com
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.
"Everything has been thought about by Meilink. For example, you can see very clearly on purpose that the crates are screwed shut. This prevents the receiving party from opening the crate with a crowbar and still damaging the contents."
Bouke Willems | Royal Eijkelkamp