32-40 h/pw | Boxmeer
Do you get a kick out of developing your relationships and do you enjoy mapping out the wishes of customers and translating them into catchy actions and solutions? Do you want to keep developing yourself and be part of an enthusiastic and successful team? Then we are looking for you!
What will you do?
As a Sales Engineer you are the essential link between our customers and our company and you make an important contribution to the growth and success of Meilink Boxmeer. You have good communication skills in Dutch and German is an advantage. Your tasks will include:
- Actively expand the customer base through trade show activities, telephoning existing and former customers, and customer visits, among others;
- Designing targeted logistics and packaging solutions for (potential) customers;
- Prepare and follow up on quotes and order confirmations;
- Up- and cross selling, recognizing sales signals and being proactive about them;
- Administrative duties and analyze and follow up on customer reports;
What do you bring?
- You have HBO work and thinking level, with preference for technical affinity;
- Experience within a manufacturing or logistics company, preferably in the high mix-low volume market with short delivery times;
- Experience in sales, relationship management and acquisition;
- You are customer focused, accurate, proactive and persistent;
- Experience working with ERP systems.
What can we offer you?
You will be working in a nice team with an informal atmosphere, where there is plenty of room for own initiative and development. Besides an excellent salary and the possibility of permanent employment, we offer a nice package of benefits including a good pension plan, 8% vacation pay etc. Are you doing well and have you shown your talent? Then you get the chance to learn and grow. We would be happy to tell you more about this when you apply.
Working at Meilink...
.... is working for a company that is one of the top industrial packaging companies. We design and manufacture industrial packaging, package industrial (capital) goods and take care of their transport. We do this for various sectors such as: defence, construction, medical or electronics.
Meilink has 7 branches with a total of over 400 employees; the Boxmeer branch has over 40 employees. You can find more information about Meilink on our website: www.meilink.eu.
You're still here!
Thank you for your interest. We would like to receive your application via firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the position please contact John Janssen (branch manager Meilink Boxmeer), at 06-51343328.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated!
"Everything has been thought about by Meilink. For example, you can see very clearly on purpose that the crates are screwed shut. This prevents the receiving party from opening the crate with a crowbar and still damaging the contents."
Bouke Willems | Royal Eijkelkamp