40 h/wk | Schijndel
Business office team leader
Good preparation is half the battle! As Team Leader Business Office, do you want to be responsible for the work preparation, product design, logistical processes and planning for the production department, so that orders run smoothly and on time. Do you convert business objectives to departmental level and do you know how to achieve them with your team. Are you energetic and positive-minded and have several years of experience in roles as a work planner/planner, supplemented by coordinating tasks in a production environment? Do you enjoy doing this together with a team of enthusiastic colleagues, then this position is made for you.
What will you do?
- Direct the logistical processes and schedules of the production departments, to efficiently achieve delivery times, adequately control inventories, optimize lead times and increase output;
- Analyze sales forecasts and test them against production capacity.
- Create a production plan, have sub-plans developed based on it and keep the schedule up to date so that we can meet the delivery performance set.
- You are ultimately responsible for work preparation, release and progress monitoring of production processes.
- Draw conclusions from the pre-calculation-after-calculation analysis, connect actions to them and implement them.
- Exchange information on product pricing (using costing calculations), delivery times, forecast reconciliations and delivery problems with the sales department.
- Coaching and supporting employees within your team (3 work preparers/planners, 2 product engineers and 2 cam engineers, 3 purchasing employees), to make the most of their qualities and to make them function well as a team.
- You will also have a role as a LEAN / QRM facilitator.
What do you bring?
- HBO working and thinking level, preferred business/technical direction;
- Relevant work experience, preferably within a high mix-low volume manufacturing environment;
- Knowledge of LEAN / QRM;
- Good technical and numerical understanding;
- Analytical, , planning, organizing, collaborating, leading, showing initiative, communicative, problem-solving.
What can we offer you?
- You will become part of a dynamic packaging world where sustainability is paramount;
- A work environment where you have room for initiative and entrepreneurship;
- Development opportunities to (continue to) develop yourself;
- Various fun promotions from our staff association and at least once a year a team or company outing;
- Fun and healthy work atmosphere within a nice team in a family owned company.
Working at Meilink
.... is working at a family-owned company that is one of the top industrial packaging companies. We design and manufacture industrial packaging, package industrial (capital) goods and take care of the transport thereof. We do this for various sectors such as: defence, construction, medical or electronics.
Meilink exists 148 years this year and has 7 branches with a total of over 400 employees. The Schijndel branch consists of over 50 employees. The culture can be characterized as open and friendly. We give a lot of trust and freedom which ensures a good work-life balance. Together we work hard to always exceed the expectations of our clients. Of course, there is also room for fun: successes are celebrated, others take a leisurely walk outside and fun activities are organized every now and then.
You're still here!
Are you our Business Office Team Leader who takes on "any challenge, any time" and makes it a success? Then we are looking for you! Do you recognize yourself in the outlined profile? Then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you as soon as possible.
For additional information about the position, please contact Bas Geerts, Manager of Operations (06-51061356).
"Everything has been thought about by Meilink. For example, you can see very clearly on purpose that the crates are screwed shut. This prevents the receiving party from opening the crate with a crowbar and still damaging the contents."
Bouke Willems | Royal Eijkelkamp