39h p/w, location Edam
Are you driven, ambitious and a team player? Do you like variety in your work? Do you want to work in a family business with a great atmosphere? Then we are looking for you!
What will you do?
As a work planner, you ensure that everything is prepared and scheduled from A to Z of production and packaging orders. You will contribute to making production as effective and efficient as possible.
Your duties include:
- Working out production orders;
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships;
- Supervise assignments throughout;
- Monitor assignments for quality and financial feasibility;
- Identify any problems/deficiencies to the team leader or colleagues and make suggestions for resolution.
We ask a lot, but offer you even more!
- Fun and healthy work atmosphere within a nice team in a family business;
- A work environment where you have plenty of room for initiative and entrepreneurship;
- Good benefits such as: travel reimbursement, 8% vacation pay and work-at-home scheme
- The possibility of permanent employment;
- Attractive pension accrual, with 50% of your premium paid by Meilink;
- Study facilities and advancement opportunities to (continue to) develop yourself;
- You will become part of a dynamic packaging world where sustainability is paramount;
- Several fun promotions and a team or company outing at least once a year;
- Obviously delicious coffee.
What do you bring?
- MBO+ education in a technical field;
- Good MS office skills and preferably knowledge of ERP system;
- Knowledge of and experience with digital drawing programs is a plus.
Do you not meet all the requirements, but do you consider yourself suitable for the vacancy? Then don't hesitate to apply anyway! Maybe you are the addition to our team that we need.
Working at Meilink...
.... is working at a family-owned company that ranks among the top industrial packaging companies. We design and manufacture industrial packaging, package industrial (capital) goods and take care of their transport. We do this for various sectors: defense, construction, medical or electronics. Meilink exists this year 148 years and has 7 (production) sites with a total of over 450 employees. The Edam branch has 10 employees.
The culture can be characterized as open and friendly. We give a lot of trust and freedom which ensures a good work-life balance. Together we work hard to exceed our clients' expectations every time.
Of course, there is also room for fun: successes are celebrated, others take a leisurely stroll outside occasionally fun activities are organized.
You're still here!
If you recognize yourself in the profile, we would like to receive your cover letter and CV via: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the position, please contact Jan Molenaar (Branch Director), at our general telephone number: 0545-253525.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated!
"Everything has been thought about by Meilink. For example, you can see very clearly on purpose that the crates are screwed shut. This prevents the receiving party from opening the crate with a crowbar and still damaging the contents."
Bouke Willems | Royal Eijkelkamp