38-40 h/wk | Eindhoven
Meilink / IPS Technology is strongly engaged in further development and growth of the company and wants to keep its Finance department on strength, because of this a challenging position is vacant at our offices in Eindhoven / Schijndel:
What will you do?
As a controller, you use numbers as a starting point. You see them not just as numbers, but see opportunities and use them to steer business processes to make them better, more efficient and/or more profitable. You are able to quickly switch between strategic, tactical and operational levels. You function as the 'right hand' of the Management Team - of which you are also part - and are the financial conscience of the company. Decisively, you provide both solicited and unsolicited advice in the areas of finance, operations, reporting, data and management measures, and you mirror the performance of Meilink IPS Technology against ambition.
An important hub within the company, what will you do?
- You are responsible for the financial policy of Meilink IPS Technology in the Brainport region. Together with your team you take care of a stable and efficient financial administration and reporting, and you supervise the correct execution of payment transactions.
- You will be responsible for providing relevant management information (timely, accurate and complete) within IPS and to the Meilink Group;
- You provide constructively critical advice to the Management Team with respect to improving the quality of operations and the design of processes;
- With extensive experience with MS-office and ERP systems, you know how to use the right information from the various systems and convert it into relevant management information;
- You provide clear insight into whether financial agreements and KPIs are being realized;
- You will be responsible for actively contributing to Meilink Group's ambitions in terms of digitization, data and innovation, making manual processes largely a thing of the past.
- You will lead the Financial Administration of the Brainport region and ensure a qualitative and efficient team.
What do you bring?
- A completed (business) economics education at the HBO/WO level;
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience as a controller in the (high-tech) manufacturing industry including consolidation multiple branches;
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office, especially Excel;
- Good experience with ERP systems for a customer order driven manufacturing environment, familiarity with ISAH is a plus;
- Hands-on professional with a clear future-proof vision of finance;
- You bring knowledge of business control and financial operations
In addition, you are proactive, enterprising, decisive, critical and service-oriented. You bring a healthy dose of humor, and feel at home in an informal technical work environment where teamwork is important.
What can we offer you?
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a nice benefits package. In addition, you get the opportunity to learn and grow. Working at Meilink Group is never boring. Every time there are unexpected twists in projects and many things must be realized under time pressure, because the plane or boat 'never waits'. Working as a team and supporting/helping each other is therefore very important to us.
Working at Meilink/IPS Technology
IPS Technology specializes in the development of tools for transportation such as industrial packaging, tools and specific transportation aids. Our customers ask for high-tech solutions and we come up with them. We succeed because we combine technical know-how with creativity and in-depth knowledge of the world and our customers. In our test center, assembly and cleaning center, we deliver an integrated chain approach that is unique in the market. IPS Technology is part of Meilink Group.
Working at Meilink Group is working at a company that belongs to the top of industrial packaging. Our clients are in the manufacturing industry. They build large and heavy machinery lines, delicate high-tech machines and deliver complete turnkey projects worldwide. Meilink designs and manufactures industrial packaging, packages these industrial (capital) goods and takes care of their transport. Our ambition is to be a seamlessly fitting extension of the client in doing so. Meilink Group has 7 branches with a total of over 400 employees. We want to continue to grow and develop. Our employees naturally contribute to this growth. We believe it is important that employees continue to develop personally and acquire professional knowledge.
You're still here!
Are you our new Financial Controller who takes on "any challenge, any time" and makes it a success? Then we are looking for you!
Then apply immediately and email your resume today to email@example.com
For more information about IPS Technology, visit: www.ips-technology.com
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.
"Everything has been thought about by Meilink. For example, you can see very clearly on purpose that the crates are screwed shut. This prevents the receiving party from opening the crate with a crowbar and still damaging the contents."
Bouke Willems | Royal Eijkelkamp